- Registration begins: Registration for currently enrolled and alumni families begins this week. You can register for the 15-16 school year in the Gathering Place between 8-9 or 12-12:30 through Thursday. Alternatively, you can contact Stephany in the office to register. Contact your child’s teachers if you’d like to discuss which class will be the best fit for your child..
- Overfield Community Gala and Auction, February 21: All proceeds raised at the upcoming Overfield Community Gala will go to renovating the Gathering Place, so it can better accommodate daily life and special events. In addition to buying tickets, you or your company can support this effort by helping sponsor the event at one of the following levels:
- Platinum Event Sponsor ($5000) Six complimentary gala tickets, Full page recognition in event program, Corporate logo and identification in event video presentation, Donation announced during the gala, Recognition of donation on social media, Corporate logo and name displayed and linked on website, Inclusion in press releases
- Premier Sponsor ($1000) Four complimentary gala tickets, Half page recognition in event program, Donation announced during the gala. Corporate logo and name displayed in event video presentation, Corporate logo and name displayed and linked on website
- Friends of Overfield ($500) Two complimentary gala tickets, Logo and name recognition in event program, Corporate logo and name displayed and linked on website
- Supporters of Overfield (Under $500) Sponsor’s name listed in event program, Sponsor’s name listed and linked on website
More information on sponsorship is available here, or by going to the Gala webpage, where you can also read about auction items and buy tickets.
- Connect with other Parents! January 29, 6:30: All parents and caregivers are invited to the next OFP (Overfield Family Partnership) Meeting. The focus of the meeting will be how parents can offer and support Overfield-style experiences at home with their children. It will be a fun night for parents to interact with others and will be filled with interesting idea stations on how to beat “Cabin Fever,” including ideas on how you can organize your play space at home, importance of gross motor skills for your child and art materials/supplies that will help stimulate your child at home. Childcare is available. Contact Stephany in the office by phone or email to reserve space for your child.
- Open House, Sunday, February 8, 2–4: We can use your help in bringing new students to campus for the ’15-’16 school year. Some of the best tools we have for recruiting new families is the stories and recommendations of current parents. Please contact Stephany by phone or email if you’d like to help during our February 8 open house by talking to prospective families and giving tours of the campus. You can also help by spreading the word about our open house. We’ll soon have yard signs and flyers available for you to share, and details about the $100 tuition credit you can claim by referring a family that enrolls.