- Overfield Community Gala and Auction, February 21: Overfield’s first-ever Community Gala promises to be a fantastic evening, complete with dinner, desserts, cash bar, and entertainment. We will be auctioning original pieces of artwork — collaborative pieces from Overfield students and alumni — and a large selection of experiences and items from our sponsors. Grab a friend and order your tickets online, and make plans to join us at the Troy County Club February 21.
All proceeds raised at the upcoming Overfield Community Gala will go to renovating the Gathering Place, so it can better accommodate daily life and special events. In addition to buying tickets, you or your company can support this effort by helping sponsor the event. More information on sponsorship is available here, or by going to the Gala webpage, where you can also read about auction items and buy tickets.
- Registration for 2015-16: Registration for next school year is off to a great start. If you have not yet registered your child, you still have another week before registration opens to the public. Contact Stephany in the office for enrollment information. Please also let us know if you have any questions about programming or what might be the best fit for your child. Any of our faculty would be happy to discuss your options with you.
- Get $100 tuition credit: If you refer a new family who enrolls at Overfield, you will receive $100 tuition credit! Postcards advertising our February 8 Open House are being sent home Friday and Monday. Please share these with your friends and neighbors, and tell them about your child’s experience here.
- Yard Signs: Yard signs advertising our upcoming Open House will be available in classrooms at drop-off and pick-up next week. Please take a sign for your yard or place of business to help us get the word out about Open House and enrollment. Thank you!
- Best Preschool in Dayton:Overfield was voted Best Preschool in Dayton Magazine’s “Best of Dayton” competition! You can see us in print alongside other Dayton favorites in the magazine’s February issue and online here.