- After School at Overfield: Registration is now open for our newest session of enrichments, set to begin March 18. We have some wonderful opportunities for current students, alumni, and other young children in the community. Would your child enjoy learning about Japanese language and culture? Or spending extra time outside with Deb watching spring come into bloom? See the attached flyer for details and to sign up, and please share with anyone you know who might be interested.
- Strawberry Festival Fundraiser Warm weather is on its way (it has to be, right?) so that means Troy’s annual Strawberry Festival is right around the corner! This is The Overfield School’s inaugural year of operating a fundraising booth at the festival, and the OFP is very excited to be involved in this fun, family-friendly event. We are going to be selling strawberry-themed treats and our hope is that this event becomes a BIG annual fundraiser for the school. To pull this off successfully, we need YOU. Please sign up for a shift on Volunteer Spot. The shifts are in 3 or 4 hour increments and we promise this will be FUN! What a fantastic way to promote our beautiful school, and to raise money to support Overfield’s wonderful programs. Please click here to sign up for Troy Strawberry Festival Food Booth on @VolunteerSpot today!
Some upcoming dates to remember:
- Reggio Roundtable Discussion: The next meeting of our parent discussion group will be on Thursday, March 20 after drop off in the Gathering Place.
- Family Partnership will meet later that evening, Thursday, March 20th at 6:30pm in the Gathering Place. All parents and caregivers are encouraged to attend and be a part of the community of families that works to support the children, the school and each other. If you’ve attended before, bring someone new to join you this month.
- Spring Break: Overfield will be closed for spring break March 31–April 4. The break will continue on April 7 and 8 for all students EXCEPT Toddlers, so that teachers can prepare for spring conferences.