Thank you for choosing The Overfield School for your child’s early childhood education!
Registration for new families begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, February 14th.
● After you have submitted your online registration form, you will be contacted by the office within the next 24 hours to verify your class choice and pay your registration fee. Please note: Your registration is not confirmed until you have been contacted by the office and paid your $175 registration fee. If the class you wish to enroll in is full, you will be given the option to be put on a waiting list.
● Once your registration is complete, the office will activate your SMART Tuition account, which is the platform we use to manage tuition payments. You will
receive correspondence from SMART Tuition with account and login information. You will need to sign in and set up your payment preferences (such as automatic debit). SMART Tuition will send you email reminders in regard to tuition payment due dates.
● You will be mailed a folder of additional enrollment paperwork that needs to be completed and returned to Overfield by May 1, 2022.
● You will receive additional correspondence in the coming months before the 22-23 school year about school procedures, preparation for the first day, and welcome events.
● Financial Aid application information is available upon request. All applications for the 2022-2023 school year must be received by May 1, 2022 to be considered for aid. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are honored that you have chosen The Overfield School and look forward to partnering with you in your child’s early childhood education. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the office via emailing email@example.com or by phone at 937-339-5111.