Thank you for choosing The Overfield School for your child’s early childhood education!
Registration for returning and alumni families begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, February 7th.
● After you have submitted your online registration form, you will be contacted by the office within the next 24 hours to verify your class choice and pay your registration fee. Please note: Your registration is not confirmed until you have been contacted by the office and paid your $175 registration fee. If the class you wish to enroll in is full, you will be given the option to be put on a waiting list.
● Once your registration is complete, the office will update your SMART Tuition account to reflect the 22-23 school year tuition. You must sign in to your account to update payment information, such as automatic debits. Payment information does NOT roll forward from year to year. You will receive correspondence from SMART Tuition in regard to tuition payment due dates.
● You will be mailed a folder of additional enrollment paperwork that needs to be completed and returned to Overfield by May 1, 2022.
● You will receive additional correspondence in the coming months before the 22-23 school year about school procedures, preparation for the first day, and welcome events.
● Financial Aid application information is available upon request. All applications for the 2022-2023 school year must be received by May 1, 2022 to be considered for aid. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are honored that you have chosen The Overfield School and look forward to partnering with you in your child’s early childhood education. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the office via emailing email@example.com or by phone at 937-339-5111.