We were so happy to welcome children and families back to Overfield this week! We want you as parents to always have a clear understanding of what is happening at school. To that end, the office will send you weekly emails throughout the school year highlighting upcoming events and important Overfield-related announcements. The information will also be archived on our website. Please contact Stephany in the office and let us know if there is another email address that you would like us to add to our distribution list. There are a few other forums for communication to be aware of:
- School Calendars: Calendars for the 2014-15 school year are available in your child’s classroom. They list all of the major events planned for this year and include descriptions of Overfield traditions that may be especially helpful to new families. A printable copy is also available here. Any calendar additions or changes made during the year will be updated on our online google calendar and announced in This Week at Overfield.
- Subscribe to our online calendar: If you’re a digital calendar kind of person, use the following information to access our google calendar from other applications.
- ical: You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/overfieldtroy%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- xml: You can copy and paste this into any feed reader: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/overfieldtroy%40gmail.com/public/basic
- September 25, 6:30-7:30, Family Partnership Meeting: Come get to know other parents and learn about upcoming ways to be involved in your child’s experience at Overfield. Childcare is provided for babies through elementary age. Just contact Stephany at 339-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a space for your family by Wed. Sept. 14.